Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

12 days ago i was locked out of my account. i was trying to…

Customer Question
Hello. 12 days ago...

Hello. 12 days ago i was locked out of my account. i was trying to set up a new phone, and could not remember my password. as a result I was locked out for 11 days. yesterday was the 11th day. can you please help?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't remember. I'm not sure that i ever have

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No mam. I did speak with someone over the phone last 2 saturdays ago. she advised me to wait the eleven days, and that i would receive an email with instructions.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Have you gone back to iforgot.apple.com to try and reset your password?

No

Go ahead and try that first.