Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My phone battery is dead and below the battery content is…

Customer Question
My phone battery is...

My phone battery is dead and below the battery content is the picture of a plug. I've been charging for 14 mins and the red line of the battery has not increase.

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My battery is dead and I've had it plugged in for 20 mins. the red line hasn't increased and there is a pic of a plug at the boom of the screen.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

While plugged in hold the power button and the home button at the same time for 30 seconds. Let me know the result.

Discovered bad charging cord.

That makes perfect sense. Have a wonderful day!