Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to download an app, locked out, using wrong passwords…

Customer Question
Trying to download an...

Trying to download an app, locked out, using wrong passwords I guess.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not a clue, I'm brutal with passwords

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No where is that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No that would be good enough, thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

Just go to the following page and enter your apple id to start the password ***** https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.