Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was told on our computer that no payment was taken out for…

Customer Question
I was told on...

I was told on our computer that no payment was taken out for our Account for extra megabytes for iCloud I am not sure why this happened and did not come out of our charge account can you help explain that to me we have had it for many years

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Apple device?

II have an iPad

Technician's Assistant: Did the application come with an uninstaller, either on the installation disc or in the application's folder on your Mac?

I have an iPad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am having difficulty getting payment for my I iTunes bill which is for cloud payment of $.99 a month and I cannot figure out what happen

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

They said my account was invalid and expired which it is not so do not understand why they could not get the $.99 to pay for my iCloud this month this past month.

Have you tried updating your card information?