Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an apple watch series 2 that has a broken crystal.

Customer Question
I have an apple...

I have an apple watch series 2 that has a broken crystal. Can you recondition this watch and fix and update it.

Technician's Assistant: What apps were you running right before your Apple Watch crashed?

I bought it used and I have not had it running. According to the seller it did work.

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Mac Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Can I send it back to Apple for a factory recondiiton?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No that it. And how much does it cost.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

I want to send back to factory for reconditioning

I think it would be best to setup a repair. Please call the number for further assistance. ‭(866)(###) ###-####