Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

My account has been put on hold due to some activity from…

Customer Question
My account has been...

My account has been put on hold due to some activity from some where near Canada and us so the message stated

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Was this from you just a min iPad is an apple product but I have a Samsung phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Just got the message email today notified me to login before end of December or would be suspended

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

States that I amlocked

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
12/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 2 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please for which service or device this account is for?

Please let me know

Service is for netflix iTunes and google
No thank you

Which of the services you told me is the issue for?

It will only be for one

The Apple account is were the issue is

Thank you

If you now try to sign in using my link below

www.icloud.com

What exactly happens?

Please let me know

Screen shows setup for iCloud
My phone
Friends
I have iCloud and friends don't kneed find my phone.

ok, so it did allow you to sign in correct?

Mike, Mac Medic