Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Activation lock won't accept my password. When I got the…

Customer Question
Activation lock won't accept...

Activation lock won't accept my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

When I got the phone from my son Dylan Brown about a year ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can he call me on my home phone(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When were you last able to sign into your account?

Please let me know