Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Where do i find adresses for itun stores. Apple iphone 5…

Customer Question
Where do i find...

Where do i find adresses for itun stores

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple iphone 5 what do mean buyoperating system

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

1day i got my credit application done and the unformation done bit meed a itunes store to conferite

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Which address are you looking for?

Found out what i needed to know

Have a good day!