Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Microsoft office outlook and excel and word will not open, i…

Customer Question
Microsoft office outlook and...

Microsoft office outlook and excel and word will not open, i get the message this application will not open correctly with a code Oxc0000142. what must I do to correct ?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Outlook?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me which version of office you are using?

And are you trying to use office on a windows or mac computer? And which version?

Please let me know

Nothing seemed to be happening so I contacted my service provider and he is picking up my computer to sort out the problem. I was under the impression that my effort to contact
you had not gone through.

ok, I am here to assist you, are you still having the issue?

No thank you. As I said it appeared as if there was no response from yourselves so I handed the problem to my service provider .

ok