Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Application on iTunes unable to start correctly (oxcoooo7b)

Customer Question
Application on iTunes unable...

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

7 days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Tried to fix by re installing iTunes (clicked on install/repair to no availe

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you trying to use iTunes on a windows or mac computer and which version?

Please let me know

windows 7

Thanks

Can you please download revouninstaller from my link below

www.revouninstaller.com

Once installed, open it

Then use the program to force uninstall the below programs

Uninstall the below software in the following order. Then, restart your computer.

iTunes

QuickTime

Apple Software Update

Apple Mobile Device Support

Bonjour

Apple Application Support

Make sure you choose advance when doing this and delete all registry entries and files when it searchs. It is very important you do this part correctly.

Then install iTunes from www.itunes.com

It should then work.

Let me know the results please

Richard i did not totally wanted to deleted Itunes as i would then loose all of the album art that took ages to download just wanted to replace lost or damaged files have 3 different programs on computer that will delete the program so sorry to say i do not want an other one.
Deleting the whole program would be the very last option..
Needles to say have not done anything
Thank you so far.
***** *****ffmann.