Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

With new iOS upgrade I can’t open my iPad I don’t know the…

Customer Question
With new iOS upgrade...

With new iOS upgrade I can’t open my iPad I don’t know the iCloud Apple ID nor the password *****

Technician's Assistant: What version of iOS are you running on your iPad?

11.2.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Just since upgrade today the upgrade occurred automatic

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

This is an iPad not very devise savy

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password

Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.

Thank you