Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I sent my wife and Excell file but we only have access to…

I sent my wife...

I sent my wife and Excell file but we only have access to Mac computer so need to know how to convert it into pages to be able to open it on a MacBook pro

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A wile ago why

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

This isn't a password ***** its a file type issue

12/21/2017
michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

There are 2 possibilities by which you can easily access and edit your excel files on a Mac

You may either purchase a license of Office for Mac at below link and install it on the Mac computer if you plan to use excel frequently on Mac

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/store/b/office?icid=CNavSoftwareOffice&invsrc=search&OCID=AID620866_SEM_WgnTgQAAAHyw02AC:20171221031438:s&s_kwcid=AL!4249!3!240791069408!e!!g!!ms%20office%20for%20mac&ef_id=WgnTgQAAAHyw02AC:20171221031438:s&activetab=tab:mac

However , if you intend to use it occasionally, then you may use open office which is a free software suite that enables you to view and edit office files

you may download it from below link

https://www.openoffice.org/download/

in the open office page, simply select ox version >=7 from dropdown menu and downlaod and install file

let me know if you face any difficulty

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. Feel free to ask if you have any question. Please provide a rating for the service, effort and the time by clicking on the stars located on the upper right corner of this page. In case the problem still persist or you have more question then simply use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button on justanswer email and I will be happy to answer your question. Thank you

michelleclive