Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need to update my credit card info. Not sure what that

Customer Question
Need to update my...

Need to update my credit card info

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Not sure what that means

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I got a new card so my account needs that info

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure im just trying to get my apple back and at the moment theres a billing problem

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
12/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 5 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When exactly are you being told to do this?

Please let me know

Thank you

Mike, Mac Medic