Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I do not know how to use my temporary code for my Google+

Customer Question
I do not know...

I do not know how to use my temporary code for my Google+ account***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I lost my password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have Apple phone 8

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I forget my password ***** got temporary code but I don’t know how to use it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Are you resetting your GMail password ***** your computer?

Are you still there?

Thank you for your help. I need someone to help me to rest my password

Certainly. I can help you with that. Please let me know here when you are available.