Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can’t connect with my email on my phone. I tried changing…

Customer Question
I can’t connect with...

I can’t connect with my email on my phone

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

I tried changing password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

You mean turn off phone ?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 6 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When you try to connect to your email on your account, what is the exact message you get?

Please let me know

Thank you

Cannot send mail