Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Trying to get a new password. I phone 5. Trying to get on to

Customer Question

Trying to get a new password
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I phone 5
JA: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Trying to get on to Whats App. Need to reset password
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Will see
Category: Mac
Expert:  Aparna Indresh replied 9 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know if it is your Apple ID password?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Email is***@******.*** If not, then it is***@******.***. I would like to change it to the***@******.***.Password: I would like it to be Larkin18

It sounds like you want to change your Apple ID to***@******.*** if it is***@******.*** and also you want to reset the password ***** Larkin18 so in order to do this first we have to reset your Apple ID password ***** then we will login to your Account then we will be able to change your Apple Id.

I have initiated the password ***** process and An email has been sent to your email address, w•••••@c•••••.com. Follow the directions in the email to reset your password.Please let me know once you reset the password.