Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Cant remember my icloud password and reset it. I had changed…

Customer Question
Cant remember my icloud...

Cant remember my icloud password ***** reset it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I had changed it about three months ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes it was no help

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the iCloud ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.