Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want my original game page on double down casino The is…

Customer Question
I want my original...

I want my original game page on double down casino The is Greer monique

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iPhone 8plus and Iood

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I pod

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

A month

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
I want my original game page for double down casino
Hello
I have guest and monique
I want the original game page
Greer please!! All my free bonuses are on the page that starts with Greer.
12/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 6 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me which page you are now seeing?

Please let me know

Thank you

Monique

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,