Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Several days ago I installed the new iOS system on both my…

Customer Question
Several days ago I...

Several days ago I installed the new iOS system on both my iPad and iPhone. After appearing to get stuck, my iPhone is displaying only the iTunes connect. I am traveling for the holidays and do not have access to my computer. Can someone pleas help/

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

Yes, several times. Should I try again.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, except I am desperate.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you have a windows or mac computer available there?

Please let me know

Thank you