Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My apple iPhone home button won't work. I downloaded the…

Customer Question
My apple iPhone home...

My apple iPhone home button won't work

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I downloaded the latest upgrade.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It's been going on for 10 minutes. i've turned off the phone twice to try and reset it. once for 1 min, once for 5 minutes. i've gone to the setting section and tried to launch touch id and it says "apple can not set up touch id at this time" or something like that.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

How old is the phone?

Which model iPhone do you have?