Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

6s won't turn on and memory full has only about 200mbfree…

Customer Question
6s won't turn on...

6s won't turn on and memory full has only about 200mbfree iCloud paid fee for 300 g but still problem

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iphone 6s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Holding the power with start

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Vinod Menon, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Hi
Sorry to hear about your issue:(
What I understand is your iPhone is not turning on, correct?
What do you see on the iPhone screen? Is it completely black? Also, how long have you been facing this issue?
Thank you
Vinod
last night
Thank you.
Let’s try a reset first. Press and hold the power button and home button together for 10-30 sec.
let me know whether it turns on.
i can see the apple but it disappear after
if i connect to power or if i press both start and power
Not sure if you have tried this. Anyway, Let’s connect it to power. Wait for about 30 minutes. Then hold down the power button and home button together until you see an Apple. Let’s see if that works.
where is your answer and solution for my problem
i see no answer
Didnt you get my previous response?
Let’s connect it to power. Wait for about 30 minutes. Then hold down the power button and home button together until you see an Apple. Let’s see if that works.
you tell me what to do
not paying anything until you tell me whats wrong with it
you already took 5 dollar
it was for nothing
We are still troubleshooting. Have you tried the procedure I suggested?
this is the way you steel
I am trying my best to help you. Please understand it may require several steps before the issue is resolved.