Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How can I find my password? Ipad. 3years. I bought a new one…

Customer Question
How can I find...

How can I find my password?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

3years

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I bought a new one and they tell me no such adress

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your Apple iPad password *****

To recover first your Apple ID, then its password ***** go to this page:

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

and follow the process it recommends, to recover your Apple ID.

Then with your Apple ID, you go to this page and follow its process, to recover your Apple ID's password:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

and enter your Apple ID there, and then click on 'Continue'.

- If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!
(If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.)
Thanks.