Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Because we forgot pass cause a lots problam and keep poop up…

Customer Question
Because we forgot pass***@******.***...

Because we forgot pass***@******.*** cause a lots problam and keep poop up this email.i would like to buy photo storage but Bc this I can not do it.i had money this device yet I can not buy it.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I think my hausband .frank Scheffer

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Pass cord

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I like to up date buying my photo to storage more which$1.30 a monthly Bc frankscheffer email pop up for pass cord which we do not remember at all and we did cancel this e mail long time.i just buy storage for apple for a monthly.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

We bought other apple device and more gigabit .?for my husband frank Scheffer and now I was using old apple device.which Hisako Scheffer .i had***@******.*** on this device .i think?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!