Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

My wiife is having problems with her apple ipad and iphone…

Customer Question
My wiife is having...

My wiife is having problems with her apple ipad and iphone with doing facetime with her daughter in St. Louis (we are in Acampo, Ca.) I've had this Att Internet for a long time and it was working fine a few years back. Any idea as to what could be the problem. I have a AARIS NVG589 located in an A/V closet behind my TV, which I believe is the WIFI connection to the network, which is over wireless connect from the two Apple devices.

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your iPhone?

Yes, she had to log on both devices long ago

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

Nty computer is

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 2 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Mike, Mac Medic