Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I booked in my iPhone for repairs and got an iPad in the…

Customer Question
Hi I booked in...

Hi I booked in my iPhone for repairs and got an iPad in the meanwhile but now I can't sign in my apple ID cause of verification

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It's been a while now

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I didn't and don't actually know how to do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to be able to use the iPad update everything once I can access it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to verify your Apple ID?

Please let me know

Good day Sir, I had already sorted the issue out on my own and sent an email to notify you earlier this morning so may I please get a refund cause I have been charged already. Thank you.