Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

U=i was notified that there was a charge onmy apple account…

Customer Question
U=i was notified...

U=i was notified that there was a charge onmy apple account for $132 and i did not do it so i need to take it off immediately

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I couldn't tell you but i need to get that charge off and change something

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I just got the message so it just started

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope thats it I'm furious

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

If you just received an email that claims you spent $132 on itunes and you know you did not then they are just trying to bait you into clicking a link in the email or calling a number to scam you further. If you do not see the money missing from your bank or credit cards you can just delete the email as it is a scam. Now if you do see the money missing from your bank account You need to go through the instructions on this page:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201382

Make sure you go through all 6 steps on the page I linked you which will resolve the issue. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

thank you i will check

You are very welcome. Remember if you don't see the charges in your bank or credit card accounts then it is just a scam email and you can delete it.