Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I try to open something in safari all I get is in box…

Customer Question
When I try to...

When I try to open something in safari all I get is in box now enhanced by google....I just want it to open what I clicked on.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Safari?

Within the last week

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

What's your Mac OS version? When did this issue with Safari first start?

3 or 4 days ago I don't know what version

OK, and does this "Inbox Now" page come up each time you open up the Safari browser as well?

Please do this now:

Click on the Safari menu button at the top-left corner, and then click Preferences.

Next, click on the "Extensions" tab at the top of the Preferences window, and then disable/uncheck ALL extensions listed there.

Done that, test again - does this make any difference to your issue?

Do keep me posted below; thank you.

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise if your issue is resolved after carrying out the above steps, kindly remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of this page before you leave today. Thank you,