Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I have been charged $21.90 for something I did not purchase,

Customer Question
I have been charged...

I have been charged $21.90 for something I did not purchase, plus it has a name on it that I do not know. Matthew Noga of***** Tilly PK.Illinois 60477. Why is this going to my iTunes where it clearly has someone else's name and address.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Today.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I got this email today with this telling me if I did not make this purchase to go to iTunes payment cancellation today.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have the Order ID MT333 and Document # 145148152539.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

If you just received an email that claims you spent $21.90 on itunes and you know you did not then they are just trying to bait you into clicking a link in the email or calling a number to scam you further. Now if you do see the money missing from your bank account You need to go through the instructions on this page:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201382

Make sure you go through all 6 steps on the page I linked you which will resolve the issue. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Chris L., Support Specialist