Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an i pad in front of me its one of ten its locked in…

Customer Question
I have an i...

I have an i pad in front of me its one of ten its locked in its in activation lock how do i un lock it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I dont know on this pad it is used by one of my managers

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I cant get by the past word request on this pad

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

May I know what is the Apple ID or the iCloud ID which is associated with this iPad?