Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have installed Skype on my MacBook Air and don´t seem to…

Customer Question
I have installed Skype...

I have installed Skype on my MacBook Air and don´t seem to be able to find the dial pad while on a call

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Air?

Sorry, I´m not a very technical person can you tell me where I can find that information_

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Air? What have you tried so far?

Have installed a new version of AdobeFlashPlayer and QuickTimePlayer Plus installed and uninstalled Skype a few times

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I still need an answer to my question.

Can I connect to your computer to fix the issue?