Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have installed Skype on my MacBook Air and don´t seem to

Customer Question

Hello
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I have installed Skype on my MacBook Air and don´t seem to be able to find the dial pad while on a call
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Air?
Customer: sorry, I´m not a very technical person can you tell me where I can find that information_
JA: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Air? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Have installed a new version of AdobeFlashPlayer and QuickTimePlayer Plus installed and uninstalled Skype a few times
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. Thank you
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I still need an answer to my question.
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Can I connect to your computer to fix the issue?