Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I purchased a book on e- on my I-pad but am unable to load…

Customer Question
I purchased a book...

I purchased a book on e-junkie on my I-pad but am unable to load it to my computer so I could print a copy. ??? what to do

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

My computer is wired to the printer. I do not know if or how I would print from my apple I pad.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

No idea

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I used the same address on the I-pad and computer, on the I-pad it works, on the computer not.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!