Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Been in hospital for last five months. in the interim

Customer Question
Been in hospital for...

Been in hospital for last five months. in the interim someone seems to have updated my iTunes. As a result I can't seem to find any commands to erase music from my iPhone, nor upload new stuff to it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your iTunes?

Never intentionally, but its now running 12.6,2,20

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No but can someone phone me at(###) ###-####and talk me through it?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you using iTunes on a Windows or Mac computer?