Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can not get my Iphone 6 to work, When I hold down the home…

Customer Question
Can not get my...

Can not get my Iphone 6 to work, When I hold down the home button I get a message "Siri not available". Of course Wifi password ***** ***** installed.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Two or more weeks because Century Link Internet was down.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am on AT&T with My brother's acct..

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First, we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Note : Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPhone or its screen. Home button is the round button at front bottom.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.