Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Got locked out told they would send message to my husbands…

Customer Question
Got locked out told...

Got locked out told they would send message to my husbands phone with in 4 days never did. Tried to recover on desktop and went to a pro in Brownwood and he said it looked like 24 hours now apple is saying not until the 39th??

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

29th??

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Tried everything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried to get into my mail this am and it wont let me do that either

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.