Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Happy Holidays I have a problem....My iPad will not charge…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, Happy Holidays...

Hi Pearl, Happy Holidays I have a problem....My iPad will not charge and I'm not sure why. It has been working fine

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I think the most recent

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

It started yesterday and I've switched chargers, push the top button and the home key together and it keeps showing the battery but only 2%

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!