Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPad is locked up but I says connect to iTunes. how do I…

Customer Question
My iPad is locked...

My iPad is locked up but I says connect to iTunes. how do I do this with locked device?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A few months agon

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have any backup of your iPad in iCloud or Computer? The reason why I am asking is we can go ahead and try doing reset on the iPad which will erase all the data and the password. If you have a backup, we can restore the data and contact back to your iPad.

Mike, Mac Medic