Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

How do I delete all cookies on google chrome? Mac mini,

Customer Question
How do I delete...

How do I delete all cookies on google chrome?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Mac mini , don't know how to tell you what operating system.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Whatever the most recent is.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I'm trying to clear the cookies. Nothing on google search tells me what to do. It all says to go to "tools' or "Menu". there is no "tools" or "menu" on my brouser.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

OK I'm waiting.
I do not want to switch to a secure remote assistance.
  1. Please open Chrome.
  2. On your browser toolbar, click on the "3 dots" then More Tools and Clear Browsing Data.
  3. In the "Clear browsing data" box, click the checkboxes for Cookies

let me know the results

Thank you

There are no 3 dots
This advice was useless

Please feel free to ignore the offers for Additional Services. They are automatically sent by the website.

I don’t know how to say it more clearly. There are no 3 dots.
This has been useless. We’re done now.

Please follow the steps in this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGMOCdgPiew

Hope this helps

Thank you

Has everything worked out please?

No, you were of no help.
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 2 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

I am really sorry about your previous help. Would you like to continue?

No

Sorry to hear that.

Mike, Mac Medic