Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to get apple ID # My apple ID keeps coming up wrong.

Customer Question
Trying to get apple...

Trying to get apple ID #

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

My apple ID keeps coming up wrong

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Need to get apple ID

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please try to recover your Apple ID by using the following link : https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=appleid

Note : If you forgot your apple password ***** here : https://iforgot.apple.com/

Let me know the results

Thank you