Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

No sound in videos and my audio books or music. It does make…

Customer Question
No sound in videos...

No sound in videos and my audio books or music. It does make sounds when typing? I’m 71 and not tec savvy, so treat me like a very beginner

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple pro it says on the box, 11.2.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pro? What have you tried so far?

The last few days, I did an up date yesterday because I thought it may help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t know enough to do anything, I looked in the control panel to see if it got turn off but it’s still on

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

Make sure that you don't have any headphones or anything plugged into the iPad first of all.

Then check the switch on the side that silences the iPad, make sure it is not switched to off or red.

If it is switch it back to on.

Next try the volume buttons on the side, try changing the volume and you should see an indication of the volume changing on the iPad.

If this doesn't resolve the issue it could be App specific, please let me know what happened and I will get back to you.

Please take a moment to rate my help using the star rating, many thanks!

Thank you 5 stars to you

Please tap the 5 stars so that the website know that I should get 5 stars.

Many thanks and have a happy Christmas!