Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I’m having trouble getting my password. It’s an ipad. I have…

Customer Question
I’m having trouble getting...

I’m having trouble getting my password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It’s an ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I have no idea

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I have tried my original password ***** but it will not work. Can you get it back for me?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

OK
I do not want to do that.

have you gone to iforgot.apple.com?

I do not want to pay $52.lets close correspondence now.

Ok.