Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My ipad says my wifi password has weak security. I want to…

Customer Question
My ipad says my...

My ipad says my wifi password ***** weak security. I want to change it.. Apple tech said to call you

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Where do I find that on my pad

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Have ignored it but having problems with ap address being used and computer hacking of my files Kaspersky has cleaned up my files

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the make/model of your router?