Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My mom has a apple mini ipad and she forgot her pass word…

Customer Question
My mom has a...

My mom has a apple mini ipad and she forgot her pass word how can you help me with that she is 75 years old and how much will it cost me to get that fix also she is here with me

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

She have not change it i wast tryin to reset it and when i was ready to start down load it again the pass word she gave me is not working

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I was trying with google but still not working

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I also have her i tunes ID but not pass word

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good afternoon,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do!), reply and let me know if it is the iTunes account password ***** don't know, or the PIN/Password ***** get into the iPad itself?