Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have tried numerous times to retrieve my Apple ID. It’s…

Customer Question
I have tried numerous...

I have tried numerous times to retrieve my Apple ID. It’s locked. I have been without it for two months

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don’t remember I have called and called and no can help me

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don’t know can you pls help your my last resource

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have an iPhone 7

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your ID. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What device is telling you that the id is locked or are you seeing locked message on the device only?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.