Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Is there a way to keep my ipad from going to sleep. Bare…

Customer Question
Is there a way...

Is there a way to keep my ipad from going to sleep

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Bare with me I'm 71....what ever system came on it...is there a place to look so I can tell you

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

It has always gone to sleep after about 2 minutes or less

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Is it going to sleep while you are actively working on or using it ?

no
will you be sending the answer to my question

Yes, I'm writing the answer. Will post ASAP

no I don't

On your iPad, open Settings app, tap Display, tap Auto Lock and change the time there.

If it is going sleep regardless of this set time, then go to Settings> General > Software Update and do all updates there.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.