Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am unable to get online with my iPad 2. The message is…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to get online with my iPad 2. The message is that my user ID or password ***** ***** However, the settings show that my network is recognized and checked. I've tried variations for two days without success. No email.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About a month ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I haven't. How would I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that will be all. Thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

I have been unable to access wifi for three days on my iPad 2. The message that comes up is that my user ID or password ***** ***** However, the network is checked as being on when it is not.
No, I have already paid $35.
Just show me how to reset my Apple account

You can reset your Apple account at iforgot.apple.com

Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago

Click this link on your computer to connect.