Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need my apple password renewed. Never just cant get in.

Customer Question
I need my apple...

I need my apple password *****

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never just cant get in

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes but was unsucessfull

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What does it say when you go to your apple page with that email and try to change the password?

send

I do not know who you are to send anything.

Troubleshooting to get a resolution is done by answering questions back and forth to determine how to get the problem resolved.

I did not auto rise I to take 43$ from my account I need my money back