Mac

Connect one-on-one with a verified mac support specialist who will answer your question

Mike, Mac Medic

More related answers
All mac support specialists are VERIFIED
My Apple ipad require an activation lock password and apple
Karuna Sundeep
Karuna Sundeep, Bachelor of Arts
My Apple ipad require an activation lock password ***** apple id. I cant remember if I ever activate it, first time that this request came up. I don't know the id or password. Please assist … read more
MY WIFE HAS FORGOTTEN HER PASSWORD AND NEEDS TO RESET IT.
Nhat Nguyen
Nhat Nguyen, Davenport University Instructor
MY WIFE HAS FORGOTTEN HER PASSWORD ***** NEEDS TO RESET IT. HER IPAD IS PRESENTLY DISABLED AND SHE CANT GET INTO IT, SHE HAS HAD THE IPAD ABOUT THREE MONTHS. … read more
I forgot my apple id password and my phone is stuck on
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
I forgot my apple id password ***** my phone is stuck on activation lock … read more
NEED AN APPLE ID - CAN'T USE YOUR SITE TO GET TO IT. CANT
David L
David L, Bachelor's Degree
NEED AN APPLE ID - CAN'T USE YOUR SITE TO GET TO IT. CANT FIND OUT WHEN YOUR YORKDALE STORE OPENS TO ET MY MAC FIXED … read more
I cant reset my password. I keep getting. Message that i am
Harry, mac support specialist
I cant reset my password. I keep getting. Message that i am going to get a phone call or email and it doesn't work … read more
I cant remember the password. Awhile ago, and my apple id
John Castle
John Castle, BSC in Computing Network Management and Design
Awhile ago, and my apple id password ***** ***** course in my phone … read more
I cant log into ipad. it says i cant use my apple ID. Just
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
I cant log into ipad. it says i cant use my apple ID … read more
My daughters ipod was recently updated and it locked us out.
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
my daughters ipod was recently updated and it locked us out. we cant remember the appleid or password. weve check all the email accounts and none of them work … read more
I have tried to find Apple ID passcode, My phon is locked /.
Hema Malini
Hema Malini, B Tech
I have tried to find Apple ID passcode, My phon is locked /. I have password ***** not ID passcode. I am in a panic. I cant dial out. … read more
Just bought a new iPhone 8 plus and cant get my apple pass
Karthik
Karthik, Senior Engineer
just bought a new iPhone 8 plus and cant get my apple pass word reset cant remember the old one … read more
All of a sudden it will not go past passcode when I enter
David L
David L, Bachelor's Degree
all of a sudden it will not go past passcode when I enter the passcode it says activation error … read more
I cant access my phone which asks for an 8 digit password I
John T. F., Apple Consultant
I cant access my phone which asks for an 8 digit password I never have had a password ***** so cant use my phone … read more
I had a new hard drive put in my apple pro and i lost my
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
i had a new hard drive put in my apple pro and i lost my microsoft pass word. i also have a brand new apple desk top pc i have spent hours trying to retrive the pass word. i allways had it grogramed i… read more
My devices are fine, got an email from Apple support about
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
My devices are fine , got an email from Apple support about updating my account because of possible hacking, clicked on web site , my computer on line says link is not available, I cant remember my pa… read more
My ipad is locked up. it says apassword is required to
Josh, It Support Specialist
my ipad is locked up. it says apassword ***** ***** to activate because the owner has used find my iPhone to link it to their apple i.d. … read more
Ineed to instrall an Ap but cant remember my pass word.
Josh, It Support Specialist
Ineed to instrall an Ap but cant remember my pass word … read more
I forgot my apple id password and cant retrieve it no matter
Jon
Jon, Bachelors Degree
yes i forgot my apple id password ***** cant retrieve it no matter what i do i am unable to download apps … read more
I have tried several times, over the course of as many days,
David, Mac Support Specialist
I have tried several times, over the course of as many days, to update the software on my iPad unsucessfully. I even took it in to the Verizon store for them to downlaod the ISO 5.0 for me and they to… read more