Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Turned my Mac computer on this morning and received a

Customer Question
Turned my Mac computer...

Turned my Mac computer on this morning and received a message that my Safari program was no longer supported. Tried to type in my Apple ID and for some reason it is not taking. Is there another entry that I am supposed to be

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Safari?

I believe it was OSX Sierra a few years ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Safari?

Nothing. I am using google Chrome to get online.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need to know what ident needs to be used to start in the update.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Can you confirm what OS you are on?

Right now I am on google chrome because I can't open SAFARI

Can you confirm what OS you are on?

Cancel request

done