Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

You have a credit card listed in our family sharing that is…

Customer Question
You have a credit...

You have a credit card listed in our family sharing that is no longer in use. I added my new card number but can’t get it recognized

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

Don’t know. Brand new iPad

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Last week?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.