Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need passcode, I have never heard of this. 9/22/17. Who…

Customer Question
I need passcode, I...

I need passcode, I have never heard of this.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

9/22/17

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Who knows I was updating my phone last night as required by Apple and this morning it asked for a passcode. What is this

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I want the passcode requirement removed from my phone.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Do you have your work email on your phone?