Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It is not my computer it is my i phone. I dont know. This is…

Customer Question
It is not my...

It is not my computer it is my i phone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I dont know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

This is an ongoing problem I was at the Aple store they gave me a phone number to call and i cannot get through to a person to talk with

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I needpass words for my voice mail and e mail. this unite was bought in Aug. and I cannot use ti

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

It looks like you have a few things you would like resolved. Where would you like to start?